BOB DOLE IS GAYER THAN YOUR DADS BUTT BUDDY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Rp Rules

4 posters

Go down

Dark Rp Rules Empty Dark Rp Rules

Post  Darkfrisco Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Dark rp really needs rules. And what happens if they break them. Back then it is rdm or nlr it is slay. then kick. then ban 10minutes blah blah blah. Its a different server i know. But people need to know this stuff cause just earlier i got spammed shot for 10 minutes straight by 2 kids and no one helped me. I dont blame anyone but all day people were complaining of RDM and not much NLR cause they dont know what that is. We need to tell people this so this server isnt a blood bath like my blood in the spawn.

~thank you for reading~
Darkfrisco
Darkfrisco

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkfrisco

Back to top Go down

Dark Rp Rules Empty Re: Dark Rp Rules

Post  nigger Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Yup.

nigger

Back to top Go down

Post  nigger Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 pm

But, the clans still under development.

nigger

Back to top Go down

Post  AzurekaRyu Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Darkfrisco wrote:Dark rp really needs rules. And what happens if they break them. Back then it is rdm or nlr it is slay. then kick. then ban 10minutes blah blah blah. Its a different server i know. But people need to know this stuff cause just earlier i got spammed shot for 10 minutes straight by 2 kids and no one helped me. I dont blame anyone but all day people were complaining of RDM and not much NLR cause they dont know what that is. We need to tell people this so this server isnt a blood bath like my blood in the spawn.

~thank you for reading~

I agree they need rules earlier today people were prop blocking as well and it was fucking huge

AzurekaRyu

Back to top Go down

Post  nigger Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:00 pm

I was slacking today, sorry guys it was a long stressful day. I'll do better tomorrow. Neutral

nigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfrisco Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Bob Dole wrote:I was slacking today, sorry guys it was a long stressful day. I'll do better tomorrow. Neutral

As i said it is no ones fault. But I say the number #1 priority is getting the rules done. And i know Cammy can easily make a really good one, sense he knows more about rp.
Darkfrisco
Darkfrisco

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkfrisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Metaork2 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 am

AzurekaRyu wrote:
Darkfrisco wrote:Dark rp really needs rules. And what happens if they break them. Back then it is rdm or nlr it is slay. then kick. then ban 10minutes blah blah blah. Its a different server i know. But people need to know this stuff cause just earlier i got spammed shot for 10 minutes straight by 2 kids and no one helped me. I dont blame anyone but all day people were complaining of RDM and not much NLR cause they dont know what that is. We need to tell people this so this server isnt a blood bath like my blood in the spawn.

~thank you for reading~

I agree they need rules earlier today people were prop blocking as well and it was fucking huge
#

yh i saw tht it was the same day i made the balloon fortress

oh and one more thing have we got the kick ban active for people who random deathmatch coz i red sumwhere tht you can make the server auto kickban them

Metaork2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down